Now this is what I’m talking about for the RED, WHITE, AND BLOOD giveaway. Take a pic of yourself with the book when it comes out next week, and you get one of the sporty CADE 2012 hats that the indomitable Meaghan Wagner of Putnam is modeling. (Many thanks, Meaghan.)
Once again, here are the rules:
- TAKE A PICTURE of yourself with a copy of RED, WHITE, AND BLOOD after it hits bookstores April 26, and send it to me via my Facebook page, my Twitter account, or email me direct at chris-at-chrisfarnsworth-dot-com. Creativity always appreciated. If you’re camera-shy, just take a pic of the book itself.
- Include your address with the photo in the email, or message me on Facebook or Twitter with it after you post the photo.
- If that’s too much work, then show up at one of my events, and you can get this headgear from me in person.
- Alternatively, if you do not want to purchase the book — you’d be missing out, but that’s cool — write the words “PARENTS’ BRAINS” on a postcard with your address and send it to me at:
Now, the fine print:
- SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED. YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE.
- ALL PHOTOS, POSTCARDS, AND REQUESTS FOR HATS MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE END OF MY BOOK TOUR: SATURDAY, MAY 5, 2012.
- THE ONLY EXCEPTION TO THE ABOVE RULE: READERS IN THE UK AND AUSTRALIA HAVE UNTIL MAY 15.
- ONE HAT PER PERSON.
- RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.